Game Studio and
js-dos bundles support configuring touch controls for mobile.
It can mapp simple gestures like: left, right, up, down swipes and tap for two fingers.
You can configure them on 3rd step of bundles creation.
- Moving finger up will map to key "UP".
- Moving finger left will map to key "LEFT".
- Moving finger right will map to key "RIGHT".
- Moving finger down will map to key "DOWN".
- Tap with finger will map to key "F1"
When a direction is reached after the threshold. Direction are split with a 45° angle.
When a plain direction is reached after the threshold. Plain directions are split with a 90° angle.
Syntethic gesture, means that key pressed by (dir or plain) should be released on end of gesture. By default it will be pressed until new gesture is detected.
When user tap on the screen by finger.
Under the hood awesome nipplejs is used. Many thanks!